Friday, February 18, 2011

26 Then and Again

Did I tell you about the time in the long ago day, I sat with two men as we listened to some music? Music that still burst from vinyl? Oh, I pobably have, yet I'll tell you again how on this particular day, one of the men wanted to dedicate a song to me.

Why? Because I was a 26, he said. I blushed and did that silly girly girl giggle we females have been known to do. Me? A 26? WOW!

There was a problem. Yes, indeed. The man doing the dedication was not my boyfriend. Yep. My boyfriend stared at the dedication do-er, who happened to be his best friend. The boyfriend's jaw crashed thru the floor as he looked from his best friend to me and back to this best friend.

My boyfriend wondered---out loud--how his best friend knew I was a 26?

Cue up Chic.

2 comments:

Raymond and Busby said...

Freak out indeed!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww of course you're a 26 and then more!!!

Great song- thanks!!!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...