Sunday, January 2, 2011


On the 2nd day of January in 2o11, Two good things happened on this day. First, I headed to Inspiring Body of Christ Church and learned about being Born a Winner. Evem with the being born with just one ear, my mom's death when I was 13, and being a minority within the minority of my hometown--I'm still born a winner. Good sermon. Pastor Rickie Rush thanked all of us who came on New Year's Eve and joked how we pretty much stayed all night. Yea, walking outta church at 1:30 AM. All good.
Then the second good thing that happened was the Dallas Cowboys ended their season with a win. The dismal year was 6-10. Yet, was better than the 1 win and 7 losses they started out with.. I'm glad their season is over. I'm sure Jason Garrett will be named as new head coach. He finished up the Cowboys with 5-3. Just a sad season, with the Super Bowl being played here next month. Oh well. Training Camp starts in July. Be here before you know it.
Oh, and I guess there is a third thing--I'm 'bout to devour my first tastes of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice cream for 2011.
Yep. It's all good.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh Tommy!! You are a unique talented beautiful and wonderful woman!! You are a winner through and through!!! Pastor Rickie Rush is so right!!! You listen to him cos he speaks the TRUTH!! :-)

Yay for the Dallas cowboys and better still for your icecream!!!

Sweet Mommy is adorable!! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...