Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Win Woo Walk

Hey, I'm walking again. I've always been mad at myself I didn't keep up my daily walk regimen when I bought this house two years ago. My thicker hips prove it. And I worry of my heart suffering because I haven't.

I've moaned and groaned about leaving my park and work out room that were literally out my back door at my old apartment. There was also a time my hot water heater had clicked off--which I didn't know all I had to do was push a button on it--I went over to the work out room and used the shower at about 6:30 in the morning.

Anyhow, I've been walking with Leslie Sansone alot. Have you heard of her? Very perky the lady is, as you walk in place, jog, kick knee lifts and such--all in comfy coziness of your house. The DVD I have of Leslie's goes up to 5 miles. I've not quite made it there--I'm getting good at two miles. I gotta trust her I AM doing two miles. I sweat. I ache. Not as much food is being chomped. Plus I can tell a difference around my waist and hips. My sleep at night is more restful too.










Yep, all good.
Walk. Does a body good.



1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Those kitties got it good!! LOL!!!

I swear by Rosemary Conley - she's my guru!!! She's very gentle!!

Leslie Sansone looks amazing though and the idea of her dvd exercise regime is all good too!

GOOD LUCK with your walking regime at home - I say if it works - go for it!!!!!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...