Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tonight...

ahh...The Texas Baseball Rangers beat the NY Yankees about 15 miles from my chateau-

And my Iowa Hawkeyes beat the Michigan Wolverines at Michigan--SWEET!

Ventured to see the movie "Red" starring Bruce Willis, with Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich with the cutie who played Dr. McCoy in the Pre-Star Trek (can't remember his name---YET!)--I enjoyed the movie and feel in love with Bruce Willis all over again...

Got some school work I need to hurry and do, yet in the meantime as Sir Elton John says how

Saturday Night is just all right.....I like it like this!

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

I so so so so so WANNA SEE RED!!! I think it's the thought of gorgeous Helen Mirren waving a gun about that I look forward to seeing!! LOL!!

I'm so envious!!

Simon Pegg??!? :-)

Yay for your teams who won! :-) Have a great Sunday Tommy! Take care
x

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I'm a cat. And I even know that's a little catchy tune Sir Elton sings. I wonder if he needs a cat?

Noir

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...