Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twenty

Twenty percent chance of rain tonight. Dream for 100 percent of that 20 percent to be over my house.

Cats. My brood is stretched out close to me. One snoozes here on the desk, as I type. They do keep me company. Just wish they'd get a job. Or at least get paid to sleep all day. Now that would be a cool thing. Can you see them hand over their paychecks with their little paws? Oh wow--I could maybe get that Kitchen Maid Mixer, if they did.

Doesn't hurt to dream even for 20 percent of it to come true and I look so good alongside red...

In the meantime, my a/c clicks on --again--gotta pet an unemployed cat, munch a salad and watch today's episode of the Young and the Restless. Who IS Ronan? Honestly, I do hope he doesn't stay in Genoa City long...

You bring the ice cream, 'K?


1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww your kitties are adorable!! Oh but for that Kitchen Maid Mixer - in RED!! It's great to dream!! One day, lovely Tommy, when you are all published and Tom Hanks is in a film of one of your screenplays...!! One day!

Enjoy your ice cream!
Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...