Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Short


Sun shines here in Dallas as I ready myself for church, Feels good to get up and go.

Last week, back in Iowa and caught a few minutes of my church, the Inspiring Body of Christ service, with Pastor Rickie Rush online. I pointed out to my chum Deb, the seat I call 'mine'.

Deb asks, "Do you have assign seats?"

Time zipped by so last week. I do miss Iowa to a degree--I honestly do.

As I sit here, already thinking of the Starbucks Cafe Vanilla Grande Frappucino I'll treat myself to later and the several malls, Wal-marts, and Targets in my radius, the 3 grocery stores within 5 minuts of me, with 2 across the street from each other and one of those with a Starbucks IN it! I wonder if I could really adjust to small town living again...

Stay tuned.
In the meantime, gots to go get my Praise on!
He didn't bring me this far to leave me...

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...