Monday, June 10, 2013

Peachy Keen

I've lived in this house since 2008. Not until 2010, did I finally have proof of peaches out on them there trees.  The son, of the woman who lived in this house (and he grew up in this house too ) told me in 2008, I now had two peach trees.  Really? Heaven knows I couldn't tell. Honestly, I didn't know what I was looking for.

The Lady here before me, loved her plants. There's a circle of small trees, flowers, a rosemary bush and something else. She made sure something bloomed all year round.  Long story short, I finally saw something hanging down from the trees. And here in 2013, I can actually see the second peach tree. In fact, tonight, I noticed how tall this circle of trees and whatever else has grown.

This year I hope I can pick a few peaches all the backyard critters have their feast.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...