Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ham it Up Sunday

I must be getting into the Food Network more than I have in the past. Why? Because my stove got turned on again. Nope, not for another pie. In fact, I am await Big Valley's Egg Pie verdict tomorrow at work. Turns out Big Valley put a photo of my pie on his Instagram page--so nice surprise there.

OK, back to why my stove was on again today. I fried up some prosciutto.

Yes, I know the Italian ham is usually served uncooked (like the photo below), yet I wasn't ready to cross over on the gondola yet. Please be patient with me.  :)  In the meantime, I must say the  fried prosciutto
was crispy and quite tasty--a big ol' forks up from me. 
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...