Friday, March 1, 2013

Potato Chip Crunch Change...

Always been a girl who likes to her potato chips. Growing up in Iowa, I thought the world could get no better than a bag of bar-b-que chips. Oh, wow--and when the potato chips came out with ridges all over them--HEAVEN. Nothing was better except--maybe a fudgesicle from the Safeway. :) 

Years went on.  My heart melted for the sour cream and onion potato chip. Even Doritos nacho chips and an occasional Cheese Curl --yet I always went back to tried and true bar-b-que potato chip of my youth. Sure, times change. I saw proof of that tonight with: 
All this in a bag of chips? 
Who woulda ever thunk! 
I haven't open to taste test yet...
Have you? 
Stay tuned. 

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Now that really is a most exotic flavour for crisps! Waffles and Chicken!?!? WOW!!! Was it good? Hope so! Take care
x

Old Kitty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-HOOOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

YAY!!

Hope you are having a great day!!

Take care
x

Disneypal said...

Did you try them? What did you think? I'm not sure about those new flavor chips but someone told me that the Chicken & Waffles was actually pretty good.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

Yes...yes, I did try them. Once was enough for me. Give me some BBQ chips anytime. :)

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...