Monday, February 18, 2013

Hmm.

Still trying to work on this Etsy thing. I want to put an Etsy badge that links back to my shop.  And of course, I am having a bit of an issue.  All technical of course, which bores me after about five minutes.  In this case, the resolution has taken me about an hour--and then I realized I'm not able to do....right now. I won't bore you with the issue. Pretty much think I can handle it.  Tried a new lay out, which I love the bold colors-yet might be a little too busy. Stay tuned.  In the meantime, you can click on the link to make a visit to my Etsy Shop while I dabble in Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...