Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Merry 
Christmas 
everyone!
*****Today started out with hard, cold rain and then switched to ice and snow. The beauty of  Dallas winter precipitation is it disappears in about two days.
******In the meantime, I am headed under a quilt and the TV remote.  Positive a cat will join me. Just hope there is no fighting over which program to watch. :)
*******I pray everyone had beautiful, joyous Christmas Day. Always remember the reason for the season!
You are blessed. 

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Old Kitty said...

I hope you had a peaceful and joyous Christmas, lovely Tommy!!! Wishing you a fabulous 2013 to come!!! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...