Sunday, September 30, 2012

40 Days Since...

WOW!  It has been that long since I posted??? My hiatus was not be so long. In fact, I did not plan to have a hiatus of any kind! So what have I been doing the last 40 days?  I gotta tell ya, it has felt more like a 40 year wander in the desert wilderness, like Moses, did with the Israelites, when it comes to one adventure I continue to endure. The cat may give some idea:  

I know for certain there will be NO "A" for me
in the Promise Land of Statistics.
Nope. Not even close.
Sure. I had high hopes to achieve one, however 
After I took the first exam, I grabbed the syllabus 
To make sure I could still pass the class 
Even with a  "D".
Stay tuned. 
I won't stay away so long again! 


1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Of course you will get an A!!! Why not!!? Handsome Noir says you will! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...