Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspiring Sunday....

Inspiring Body of Christ Church, with Pastor Rickie Rush, has two services: 7:30 am & 11:00 am. I usually trek to the 11am, except for today. Made it to 7:30 am service and feel blessed that I did!  Now I gotta admit, I am not so much a morning person....especially on a weekend!

When I pulled into the parking lot, I was surprised the number of cars. I mean, it was 7:30 on Sunday morning! I digress on all of this...

The jest of this story is once I got into church, I felt good. I had the chance to sit in an almost up on the pulpit seat-which I like...and celebrated in Pastor Rush's continued message of demons working their way into our life in such a smooth way we don't realize it until too late. Yes, we can tell the demons to get out of us.

But what if the demons don't go?

That's when Pastor Rush said how the problem is part of the process for the promise. I believe those words more than I ever have.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Good for you for making it to the 7.30 am service! It was worth it to be blessed!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...