Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yep. Si. Oui.

I got a cell phone tonight.
I am still shocked how smooth the sale went.
Carlo, the sweet and cute young man in the T-Mobile store,
Who sold me the phone showed me everything about it
I was just in awe with the stuff that's on
This less than a half inch thick phone:
Microsoft Office, GPS, and of course the camera
Really? Technology.
And where is this phone right now?
In its box.
I have learned how to shut the phone OFF.
Tomorrow I will read the direction booklet
As for right now tho, ice cream awaits...
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Ice cream always and must come first!
:-)

Take care
x

ARod said...

It has microsoft office too!!!!!? i need to get one.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

The phone has at least the apps--I still can't believe something so thin has all this stuff in it...

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...