Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday There Abouts...

This was the view from a window this morning. Chill came back to the Dallas after days of 70 degree weather. I headed off to meet up with dear chums for my Writers' Group. Although we gabbed about the world around us, sipped tea and munched brownies, we did take on writing.
My chums encouraged me more on the re-do I want to do with the one and only book I wrote--and self published, back in yester-century. Although, the story is a work of fiction, most events are true. I've started a re-do several times, yet nothing so sticks. I wonder first person or third person or if I am just being too hard on myself.
On of my other chums has the same issue with a story of hers. It really happened, yet feels it may be better as third person, yet she finds herself wanting to first person.
I think I just made my decision.
Just something about being first.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I say go with what you feel is most comfortable for you!! Only you know what works!! Good luck lovely Tommy! Keep warm now! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...