Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Wrenched...

Made it to work. Do you realize how heavy a sleeping kitty is? Anyway, I haven't bought the hot water heater----yet.

No. No. No, I do not enjoy boiling water for my shower. It is the thought of spending $ on such a contraption. I know it need it-bad. I do need to do laundry. And I have not been to a laundromat (that's what we call it in the Iowa, while here in Texas it is the 'washateria'--which I never heard of until I moved here) since 2003. That was the year I bought my washer and dryer.

I could do have a cold/cold cycle in my washer. However, ever since I moved here and the movers guys hooked up the washer, the water has been flipped flopped. I realized that way after the hook up. Hot is cold. Cold is hot. So I got use to it. I had the bright idea, just flip the hoses to the right sockets. Easy right?

Wrong. I couldn't get the cold water hose thingy to fit as snuggly as it should. I'd test the water. Water would drip or spit in my eye. I tried. I deduced I needed a better wrench which of course I could not locate. I mean, really, who uses wrenches? I may try again.

If no success, I'll haul a load of laundry to the laundromat. There is one around here. I have seen it....somewhere.

*Sigh*

Just need to give up the $ for the hot water heater. I do need it. I really do.

Wrench or no wrench.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

It's gotta be done!! Oh dear! Good luck finding a laudry place!! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...