Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Thought...

Hmm.
As I gaze at my new 40 gallon gas hot water heater
Which I paid my hard earned saved cash for-
I still continue to believe this is an item only
Parents and grandparents purchase--
Certainly not me.
I guess I did need it.
Hot water is a great thing.
However my mind swims with
Thoughts of what I could have used
Those green papers for--
Ya know--a FUN purchase-
Like a bunch of Blue Bell ice cream as I
Watch my new 60 inch flat screen TV.
Sometimes being an adult can be overrated.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I couldn't agree more with your last sentence! Booo to being an adult! LOL!!

But yay that you have hot water now! :-)

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...