Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Frapp

76 F was the temperature in Dallas as I left work today. Yep. I decided the weather was warm enough to take a spin thru Starbucks. I just had to purchase my first Mocha Frappucino in 2012. Yep. I certainly did.

The temperature told me it was warm enough for to deserve such a treat.

A chum of mine and I discovered we visit Starbucks at different times of the year. She is more of a 'go when it's chilly outside', for her warm caffeine fix. While I am a 'go pretty much every day that's over 75 degrees' to get my cold beverage treat.

I realize I don't visit Starbucks for their hot beverages. I think because the coffees are too strong for my taste. If anyone has a Starbucks hot cup o coffee they like, please do tell. Otherwise, I will wait for the next unseasonably warm Dallas winter day.

Something bout the whipped cream on my Frappucino makes me smile....

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Ooooh maybe the Starbucks here in the UK is different but the one and only time I bought a cappuccino from them - well - let's say I didn't finish the drink! LOL! It was so weak! Oh it was thin and just- well- pants! LOL! Sorry Starbucks!!

Awww glad you enjoyed your frappucino with the nice weather! Take care
x

ARod said...

I luv a grande cinnamon dolce when there is a chill in the air - hits the spot. :)

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...