Thursday, December 29, 2011

Valentine's Day...really?

Shouldn't we still be oogling at ornaments and/or wondering bout packing them away for the year? When I was kid our tree went up right before Christmas and took it down after New Year's. I still hold on to such a sweet memory.

The memory served me well tonight when I sauntered into Target.


Rows and rows of Valentine's Day cards greeted me. Really? When did the calendar switch to 2012? Sure, I've had my mind on other things, yet come ON!

Valentine's Day, really?

So let me ask: when Valentine's Day's does roll round, will pumpkins and Tricks or Treats candy fill the shelves instead?

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Probably! LOL!

I always take my Christmas decors down on the second week of January! Yay!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...