Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Marks

Since we last met up on Friday, I have fought sneezes, watery eyes and occaisonal cough. Sinus stuff brought on my the change of weather. It was to happen sooner or later. What I have realized is my battle is still lost with the sneezes, etc, yet the wounds aren't as bad. Nope. When I first to Dallas and this set in. Oh MY! Lost my voice, Sneezed enough to be put into the Guinness World Book of records and just was miserable. I'd get sick in Iowa, yet in Dallas--it was a whole 'nother thing***Now, not so much fevers any more. I know what meds to pop. Voice doesn't disappear as it once did. And Puffs tissues are now made with lotion, so my nose doesn't get as raw. As I have tried to script these last few sentences, I have sneezed times. Cats ran. The tissue pile grows***In the meantime, I can smell my soup cook on the stove. Almost time for one of my fave TV shows to come on, and my covers are calling me. I'll just make sure I don't disturb the ginger tabby cat.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww it's funny when kitties get scared by human sneezes! LOL!

Awww Tommy - you take care now - enjoy your soup and rest!!

x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...