Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Best

Today was good. Yes indeed, I got up and headed to my church, Inspiring Body of Christ Church. We were told Pastor Rickie Rush, may speak for a few minutes on Thanksgiving. Yes, my church has Thanksgiving Service. One of the few churches open on the day. I have been showing up for the service since 2004--when I was actually a member of a another church. Pastor Rush has been away, all of November because of spinal surgery. We pray for an appearance, regardless how short. Will be good to see him.

Just like its good to see this kitty posted here. That's my big ol' at baby cat MaxMaxx. MaxMaxx is tuxedo tabby aka 'tuxie'. We have been together for five years--around Thanksgiving enough, I celebrate that as the day. His purr rivals a lawnmower and he weighs more than any toothpick thin supermodel. This was his way to take on Sunday.

Seems like both of us had the BEST on this day!

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww it'll be lovely to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with Pastor Rush - I hope that happens! I wish him a speedy and healthy recovery.

Great to see UncleMaxmaxx purring up a storm! Yay! Take care
x

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Uncle MaxMaxx really is the coolest cat there is, huh?

Noir

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...