Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Blue Bell Terra Cotta

I tell ya what--today was bee-YOO-tee ful here in Dallas-Ft Worth. Sure, it got a little cloudy then that broke all away. Got my Praise ON at my church, Inspiring Body of Christ Church. Pastor Rickie Rush reminded us how God knew us before we were even in our mother's womb. He chose us. I like that. He has plans for me. Like that alot.

OK--then as I sat and watched the Dallas Cowboys beat the St Louis Rams I natural sea sponged this pot. This is another "bell" terra cotta pot. Only this one is an 8 inch pot sponged with metallic acrylic paints of blues, including topaz, with some amethyst sponged here and there. The base is a gloss black. I'm a believer of Folk Art acrylic paints, however Hobby Lobby carries a brand called "Anita's" which is cheaper and I like the results. I prefer "Anita's" much better than Michael's "Craft" paints. I would be curious on your thoughts...Blue is my fave color, so I am liking this pot....alot.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Now that's a very very very pretty pot! Gorgeous colours!! Lovely!!!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...