Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday is Game 7

Texas Rangers and the St. Louis Cardinals. I even had the day off today. Spent too much time on the PC instead of my homework, however I did clean some of house. Just reconfirmed I want to pull up the carpet and laminate I do have and put down new and beautify the walls--Well, now less than an hour until First Pitch of Game 7. Winner take all. I can't even think about terra cotta pots or plaques--even tho last night I text'd with my ex Bear during the game. Come this far and comes down to Game 7. I am not a regular baseball babe, eventho I always want the home towm to win. Nobody thought there would be a Game 7. The Texax Rangers only were one strike away from World Series champs. And this is why they play the game. I gotta have my popcorn ready---Go Rangers!

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Enjoy your game! Go Rangers!! Yay!! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...