Thursday, August 18, 2011

Those Days Part II

Our new team of 4 was all in the house today...
The teammate who'd been on vacation
Asked why I wasn't talkin' all day.
Really?
After this whole mess that I was runner-up to her
Being the trainer of the new girl
The the manager says we need to 'step it up'
And I'd been the only one there to hear
The manager's kinda wrath..
I just wanted to do my job.
The new teammate is quite fast and smart-
She's gonna be good. I talked more in the last
Few days than I have for awhile--
Nice.
On top of all that, I've been accepted in
My new school. I have to register for some classes--
Look forward to that---
Yea, one of them days-
Yet it was all OK.
It's Thursday aka Friday eve.
I am so OK with that!

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

You hang on in there Tommy!! You've done great with your new teammate and that's what matters!

Yay for being accepted in your new school!! Have fun registering and choosing your classes!

Yay it's Friday! take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...