Thursday, August 11, 2011

Terra Cotta Pot Ponder

As I look at the 20 pots I've painted ---er--wait--it's 19.
One got cracked as it fell off the table they sat on. Thought it was OK, til I took a good look. Yep. Gotta get another pot.

As they dry, awaiting for the decoration to be Mod Podged on them, I've learned:


  • I do like one acrylic paint over another. Moving forward will use that brand


  • I do personally like light colors: yellow, lime green or orange, yet I don't like painting with them


  • I like to us a foam brush for pot's larger part and an acrylic paint for rim


  • I like I've realized how better to stagger a project when I get a bigger order


  • I like my plan to have finished completely by tonight was an excellent plan


  • Too bad I didn't stick to that excellent plan-which had to do with brushes


  • I like that my pots will be on the 20 tables of the writers' workshop Saturday

And bestest of all, tomorrow is Friday. Should be a weekend to remember.


Stay tuned.



1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I think breaking only one pot is amazing!!! Yay for you!!! I hope you do get tons of pics of your pots!! All 20 of them!! Yay! take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...