One got cracked as it fell off the table they sat on. Thought it was OK, til I took a good look. Yep. Gotta get another pot.
As they dry, awaiting for the decoration to be Mod Podged on them, I've learned:
- I do like one acrylic paint over another. Moving forward will use that brand
- I do personally like light colors: yellow, lime green or orange, yet I don't like painting with them
- I like to us a foam brush for pot's larger part and an acrylic paint for rim
- I like I've realized how better to stagger a project when I get a bigger order
- I like my plan to have finished completely by tonight was an excellent plan
- Too bad I didn't stick to that excellent plan-which had to do with brushes
- I like that my pots will be on the 20 tables of the writers' workshop Saturday
And bestest of all, tomorrow is Friday. Should be a weekend to remember.