Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So did you hear....

How Michele Bachmann wished Elvis Presley Happy Birthday only to have it be the anniversary of The King's death?

How my the new teammate I'm training is really catchin' on? She's good and I told her so..

How I painted a terra cotta pot green, and I really love that pot because the rim is 3/4 inch instead of 1 1/4 inch--gives me just enough more room to decorate...scary, I would ever care about such things..

How I really should hire somebody to clean my house. Better yet to tear it down and build a new

...and how, I need put the ice cream back in the freezer before it melts all over the counter!

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I've heard of your amazing pots and fab new teammate - THANKS TO YOU!!!

But not of the ice cream!! Quick, before it melts!! :-)

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...