On my pots, I've had trouble with the artwork not looking how I want it to look. Done tranfers with packing tape, contact paper and recently Omni Gel. I loved the quality of the Omni Gel. Will definitely use it for something else, like the 4 and 3 inch pot, yet not the six inch. The artwork still looks like a picture just slapped on the pot.
Ain't feelin' that.
So I have some new things things to try. Avery Clear Sticker paper. I didn't know this even existed until today. Plus waterslide clear decal paper. These items weren't expensive, yet the bad thing is I had to get ink for my inkjet printer--which was more than I want to pay. I wanted to stay away from printing anything on my own printer, yet I may not have a choice.
The look of the artwork is the last thing to make have happen on these pots.*
Yes, 1042 is the number of days since my last post. I never intended fore such an hiatus from something I did enjoy quite a bit. I do reme...
The pot at the top is what the bottom two looked liked before acrylic paint made their acquaintance. :) I shipped the two painted pots to...
Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court nominee, is termed a racist by some. TODAY's Matt Lauer and crew told me this morning as I readied for ...