Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hand Me A Tissue Time......

Printed on white tissue paper tonight. No fancy shmancy paper. Got it at Target for 99 cents.

Even tho I still needed to anchor the tissue paper to cardstock, its journey thru my printer went as smooth as you please. I used scotch tape for the adhesive---a thicker brand of tape. Worked just nice.

Right now, the photo print on tissue paper dries on the 6 inch terra cotta 'test' pot. Used the glossy Mod Podge. I do know the photo already needs accents--just so it does not look like a photo on a pot. Plus to use a crackle medium.

Print on the tissue paper, for me, easier than print on napkin.

We will see how the finished product looks tomorrow...

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh how exciting!! I can't wait!! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...