Sunday, March 27, 2011

10:48 PM

I apologize for not being here much. Heck, I should be in bed now. I washed my bed sheets, and as usual I stuff My comforter in the dryer with the sheets--and gosh, Not all of the sheets got dry--until now- After the I took the dry comforter out. What's been going on with all of you? Me--well, I end another class tomorrow Good. I'm not exercising, so my hips could show a double feature- At the same time-- Not so good. Cats are fine. Feel like I am stepping up to another level at church. Very good. Realize more and more if people don't 'get' where I'm comin' from-- Perhaps they never did. Miss playing racquetball. Don't miss having gray hair Because Cedar Red covered it :) And all in all, my birthday is April 8-- Just thought I'd tell you--just in case you Want to pick up a little something at Macy's... Now I'm off to bed. Say your prayers and sleep tight....

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Cedar Red!!! that sounds so lovely!!! When I get braver, I might try snazzier colours for my greys too!!! Yay!!

Have a lovely night, Tommy!!!! Just over a week to your birthday!! Yay!!! Take care
x

Toyin O. said...

Enjoy your birthday:)

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...