Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Mo'

The sun came out today and melted most of the snow.
The temp wasn't any 75 degrees today, yet it felt so good.
I worked on some school stuff and even went out to work a little today.
Just because we missed so much of the week-
Such a weather week! A chum of mine joked he
Looked for an experienced snow shoveler, and was I available--
I joked back and said even when I lived in Iowa I didn't shovel--
Hmm.
At least I hoped he was joking...
Anyway, below is a picture I snapped yesterday.

My bistro musta been the only one open
For the birds to stop and catch a bite...
Spring is next month. We're suppose to get
MORE snow tomorrow...
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...