Monday, February 14, 2011

10:57 PM

And I'm going to bed.

Had two papers due for school this week.

Work.

Cluttered house with some

Garlic spahgetti in the 'fridge--

I wanted to watch "You've Got Mail"

For the zillionth time tonight-

That was to be my Valentine's Day present to ME--

Well, school, putting trash by the curb, and

Whatever else I did took priority--

Now, I'm going to bed.

I'm tired.

Want to wake up a Size 14/16

I will---just not sure what morning that will be :)

11:00 Pm.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww!! I hope you got to watch "You've Got Mail"!!!

Happy Valentine's!!!! Hmmm garlic spaghetti!! Yum!

Take care
x

Graphically Inclined said...

"Want to wake up a Size 14/16. I will---just not sure what morning that will be :)"

Girl, I'm with you on that all day long!!