Thursday, December 2, 2010

December....already?

Wasn't it just yesterday it was over 100 degrees and I prayed the a/c stays on?
Now it's just a few weeks until Christmas!
Where did the time go?
Right now I have a kitty I call Earl Gray
At my feet taking a gander up at me..
I still wish the cats would get a job--
Then I'd feel better about paying the mortgage...
In the mean time-
I still have a hankerin' for some
Pumpkin pie and Cool Whip...
The air of Thanksgiving can still waltz thru the house...

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww beautiful Earl Gray is doing a grand job being beautiful! :-)

Yes it seriously is 22 days to christmas day!! Yay!!!

Enjoy your pie and cool whip! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...