Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally Friday....

A chum of mine posted a comment on my the last entry and
Asked when was the last time I did something for the first time?
And when I did do such a thing I would be open to new things...
My chum does have a point. A very good one actually.
And I gotta smile.
Alot.

When was the last time I did something for the first time?

This morning.

God let me open my eyes to see this new day for the first time.

And I gotta smile because of the memories will be made today and this weekend.

Yea, the Aries mind is open and ready for business!

And I like it like that.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! What a brilliant answer!!!

Enjoy your new day!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...