Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tis Wednesday

Good day. Felt like my job was sliding into a good place. Still don't care for all the boss' techniques. Yet, our team is producing--and it is all about the numbers. "We're 'makin' our jelly" as one of my team mates says. Tis good.

As I right this, it's 10:45Pm Wednesday evening. It's still a sticky 88 degrees F. Summer isn't officially here yet it decided to come on in early.

So on that happy note. I'm off to snooze under the ceiling fan.

Like I said, tis good.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

88 degrees??? Now that is what I call summer!!

It's quite chilly here! Oh well.

I'm intrigued by what your boss does now! I hope you are ok with it all though.

Have a great snooze!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...