Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday There

The a/c just kicked on. Yea, summer is about here. Over 90 degrees. I digress...

Ya know I have a paper due Saturday. I took a gander to see what it had to be about. To be proactive as it were. Well. Gee. I have to write a paper that is based on a interview I do with a human services professional. So, I'm glad I look now, instead of--oh, I dunno, Thursday. The beauty of this is, I do KNOW a human service professional who works with those who have been abused, and dabbles with those that have multiple personalities. Plus, she watches Dancing With the Stars, like me! I await her response to my e-mail, if she will let me send her questions. Stay tuned.

I could go on, however I really don't wanna. All my school stuff is done until I tomorrow or Wednesday--except to gather info for this paper. I've missed a doctor's appointment because of being engrossed in my job. I've not written any thing fun like a story or screenplay, because of school and work--

So tonight, I'm headed to the couch for a little Dancing With the Stars (down to the Final 3), a cat, and Blue Bell Cookies n Cream ice cream to help take me there--just like The Staple Singers perform one of my favorite songs. Just close your eyes and let it take you...

1 comment:

Sultan said...

It's eerily in the 90s here in Chicago too.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...