Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday

Not been here in a few days. This new class--the first few days overwhelm me. It started on Tuesday, and I've already completed 4 assignments. I'm getting use to it, but still...! Have realized I hate being bottled up in this room. It's spare room where I have the desktop PC. I do believe either I'll roll the my little desk with PC on top probably to the living room--just so I won't feel so confined! The cats get bored and some nights just ignore me.

Ya know, if you live in a multiple cat house hold and ALL of the multi cats ignore you--too much time is being spent elsewhere.

OK--it''s 10:25pm as I write this. I'm exhausted. I still have to write some paper due tomorrow about something and the effects it has on the swamp planet, Dagobah where Master Yoda lives--OK--not really, but....Hence, the paper's a tomorrow thing--I got until 1am Sunday morning to get it in...

In the meantime, a couple spoonfuls of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla will ease me into sleep.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh Thomasina

The minute the cats ignore you it really is time to put aside Master Yoda from Dagobah and time for some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla!

:-)

Good luck with your papers!

Oh and I'm all for finding the right spot/environment/desk space when writing - so good luck with that too!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...