Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tired


Woke up this morning and thought it was Friday.

Wrong.

I thought I'd written 20,000 words before I went to sleep.

Wrong again.

Made it thru the day and a guy saw me fill my 74 ounce jug of water---

"Whoa, do you drink ALL that?" The guys asks.

Woke up this morning and thought I was in my Connecticut Country Home..

Wrong.

And thought I had me some Taye Diggs for a blanket.
For such a February morn...

Alas, wrong again!
The beauty of all this is--
Tomorrow will be another day where anything is possible!
Now 'cuse me, gotta head to sleep, ya never who may be waiting for you...

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...