Saturday, November 22, 2008

Starter Saturday

Did something I've not done in a while....a long while. Stay in bed on a Saturday morn and TV. I know...I know...where have I been? Hmm. Guess up and out or some such. It's a cloudy, windy and dreary today, so bed appeared the right place to me. I woke up to a herd of cats glued to my sides. One purred so loud, another snored. Anyway, I hit the remote to find out today's weather forecast-then I flipped channels--a blessing or curse of over 200 channels?--I landed on the USA Network and was hooked for an hour.

A new must see TV show for me: Starter Wife staring Debra Messing. I chuckled as I munched my breakfast of peanut butter sandwich and orange. How did I miss this show? I'll catch up with episodes online. Thank goodness for technology!

Now if you will excuse me, gotta get ready for my writers' group.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...