Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Short II


Just found out a chum was a barrel racer in the rodeo in her younger days. I really don't know what that is, except I don't want to do it. Think you know a person and they STILL surprise you! :) I'm waiting for her definition of exactly what it is. Me? Never much cared for the rodeo. My fear of horses might've hindered any possible enjoyment. Being around eight years old, possession of a keen lack of sense, a bunch of us tried to crawl under the belly of a neighbors' horse. During my turn, the horse moved and 'bout stepped on me. So much for the equestrian life for me. :)

Tomorrow to His House, because He's been in mine all week.

Then to get all de-cluttering done in time for kick-off Sunday night to watch the Cowboys go for 3-0.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...