Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One More Osmond Thing...


On this day, September 17-forever ago in 1973. I readied myself for another sophomore day in high school. That day was also the wedding day of my favorite Osmond Brother Merrill and his bride, Mary. I didn't ever believe I'd marry the guy, yet when Merrill got married, it was as if something changed. Like I lost something. Maybe I had to admit to myself other folks had lives too. Not just to sing and dance to make sure I was entertained. An educational moment so to speak. I'm sure by the time the day ended, I put on an Osmond vinyl lp and wondered if Donny could spark some interest in me! :)

Thank you...is all that I can say.






No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...